HR Operations Specialist (Fixed Term Contract)
Build the best people org at Stripe!
In People Operations, you’ll use your eye for detail and tireless commitment to process improvement to work with teams across Stripe to implement programs that help all Stripes succeed. As an HR Operations Specialist, you’ll be part of our People Team working on our internal HR data and systems and will work closely with Payroll, Legal, and Stripe managers to make incoming and existing Stripes’ experiences seamless as they onboard, transfer teams, or relocate. You will also be utilizing our People systems and searching for ways to streamline/optimize how we work.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Fixed Term Employee role for 12 months.
- Help maintain the fidelity of our People data through auditing and entering data used during the employee lifecycle and helping our HRIS in maintaining job profiles, job families, and comp codes
- Support and partner across the People team to process changes in Workday when Stripes change managers, cost centers, teams or locations, ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Assist all Stripes by responding to employment verifications and other people-related data requests
- Create and maintain employee files, track annual trainings, review candidate documentation and manage background checks
- Proactively seek and take initiative for process improvements and automation to assist in scaling the People Ops team
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of operations experience with processing high volume of transactions, ideally in fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience with an HRIS system (ideally Workday) and excellent Excel skills is preferred
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and customer-service attitude
- A mind for detail—you are detail-oriented and have patience to audit and dive deep into HR data to determine patterns and check for inaccuracies
- Strong analytical skills, a proven ability to execute processes, and a flexible approach to problem-solving
- Discretion and judgment handling confidential and sensitive data
- Technical curiosity and interest in evolving trends in HR products and services
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.