HR Business Partner
Build the best people org at Stripe.
As a People Partner, you’ll help make Stripe a great place to work and grow. You’ll work with business leaders, managers, and employees across Stripe to strategize and implement systems, processes, and programs to help people succeed.
- Act as an advocate and resource for Stripe employees.
- Partner with and advise leaders and managers on all things people-related, such as performance management & coaching, employee relations, leveling processes, and organizational development.
- Advise and consult management on Stripe HR policies and programs, in collaboration with fellow people team members and in-house counsel as necessary.
- Build employee diversity and inclusion strategies for different client groups and implement impactful action throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with executive team and fellow people team members to design and implement Stripe employee processes and create Stripe experiences.
- Work with legal counsel and external consultants to help ensure Stripe’s compliance with other federal, state, and local labor regulations (wage regulations, equal employment opportunity laws, etc.).
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A background of at least six years as an HR business partner, preferably with a mix of experience in fast-growing technology companies and more established organizations.
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical client groups and a deep understanding of the challenges within each group.
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and strong customer service orientation.
- Experience implementing people programs including performance coaching, employee relations, compensation review process, HR compliance, and employee development/growth.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving.
- Proven ability to influence across diverse groups and levels.
You should include these in your application:
- A link to relevant online profiles (e.g. LinkedIn or Twitter) or your resume.
- A short piece about the most interesting HR process problem you’ve faced.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.