Head of UK Revenue & Growth
Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions
of companies - from the world’s largest enterprises to the most
ambitious startups - use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue,
and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase
the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead.
That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global
economy within everyone's reach while doing the most important work of
About the team
The UK Revenue and Growth team is a high-performing sales team focused
on helping businesses of all sizes grow their business using modern
infrastructure to power inventive business models, lower costs, and
enable superior experiences for their customers.
What you’ll do
- As Head of UK R&G you will lead and coach a team of
high-performing account executives and sales managers to deliver on
ambitious targets delivering predictable revenue and growth across
each product for Stripe.
- You will be exemplary in working cross functionally and operating at
the highest level in a matrix organization, partnering with multiple
functions across the business to deliver to our revenue goals and our
- We are looking for a leader who has a proven track record of building
and scaling teams in UK or EMEA, delivering outstanding results with a
user first obsession for the long term. A leader who thrives on
dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment and
solving complicated problems.
- Ideal candidates will have proven regional sales management and
leadership experience bringing new products to market, developing GTM
strategy, scaling a technology sales team, excellent communication
skills, and a users first obsession.
- Represent Stripe in the broader UK ecosystems (Entrepreneurs,
Government agencies, Fintechs) and participate in industry events, and
continue to grow our profile as thought leader amongst these
- Recruit, develop and lead the UK sales organization.
- Support developing the long-term vision and strategy for the UK with a
focus on performance against key sales metrics for driving revenue
across the region.
- Delivering targets by product, segment and country for new and
existing business users supported by strong partnership with product
specialists, professional services, engineering, product and partner
- Drive user adoption ensuring users go live and ramp quickly delivering
to their ambitions goals and realizing the full value of Stripe’s
- Develop deep and trusted relationships at C level with users and
partners in the region becoming a trusted advisor while building
Stripe’s community in the UK.
- Lead with clarity and context sharing insights to the organization on
user feedback as a significant contributor to shaping our product
Who you are
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be
considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are
encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a
- 15+ years of technology sales experience with 10+ years of sales
- Experience driving and managing a sales business in a high-growth
financial & technology environment with a track record of
consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Excellent operational skills - reporting, forecasting, data analysis
skills; operations management experience.
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team
- An aptness to support the teams’ efforts through strategic advice on
account strategies, and serving as executive sponsor with key
- An exceptional leader who can clearly communicate technical concepts
and build strong relationships with highly technical customers
- Ability to bring new products to market
- Demonstrated passion for helping to scale new technology / payment
- * Strongly preferred experience in the payments industry, card
issuing, spend management or financial services sector
- Second-line management experience is desirable
- Prior experience at a growth stage payment/ Internet/ Software