Head of Stock Administration
Stripe is looking for an exceptional technical and hands-on equity leader to lead our equity programs into the next chapter. You will strategize and plan for the continued growth at Stripe globally, and be accountable for all things equity including data integrity and scaling systems and processes. You will develop and manage the equity administration team and report to the Head of Total Rewards.
- Manage the administration of the Stripe’s global equity programs including capitalization table, equity activity, employee education and communication, tax mobility, and legal and tax compliance
- Partner with HR, Legal, Finance, Tax and Compensation teams on the design and administration and communication of the global equity programs
- Partner with legal to ensure timely and accurate legal compliance and reporting
- Monitor general compliance developments over both Global Payroll and Equity Awards and implement as appropriate Partner with external advisors and manage tax reporting and withholding requirements
- Lead, mentor and develop the equity team
You’d ideally have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- CEP level 3 designation required
- 10+ years of experience in stock administration
- Experience with Shareworks preferred
- Experience scaling equity at a fast growing company in both the private and public sector
- Deep knowledge of global equity legal and tax compliance requirements
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.