Head of Solution Architects, APAC
The mission of Solution Architects is to be a trusted partner to Stripe users, customers and partners alike. We understand our customers and what is required to help them achieve their business goals. We develop a shared vision, establish joint accountability, and prioritize their long term success above all else. We think and act as one team along the customer’s multi year journey. We recognize that every customer’s success increases the GDP of the internet and accelerates Stripe’s growth.
At Stripe, managers grow teams and inspire them to do outstanding work. We are looking for a motivated thought leader to help build and scale our APAC Solution Architect team. This leader must be a driver who loves building teams and businesses. This role requires great interpersonal skills to work cross functionally, as a trusted advisor to our Sales, Partner and Professional Services teams, as well as with our Product Development and Marketing teams. Your influence can have a far ranging impact. This is not the kind of opportunity that presents itself very often. Individuals applying for this role must be entrepreneurial and self-driven with a passion for breaking into markets and creating something new they can be proud of.
- Define and execute Stripe’s technical sales strategy in conjunction with Sales leaders, Marketing, Professional Services, GTM Partner team and Product Engineering.
- Build repeatable playbooks and define execution best practices.
- Recruit, mentor, develop and inspire SAs to do the best work of their careers.
- Influence the mindset of CXOs, developers, architects and other technical decision makers, helping to shape their long-term architectural direction and scope roadmap for them to get to their target end-states.
- Champion the voice of our users and customers and influence product direction and priorities.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Professional Services to overachieve the company goals.
- Partner with Sales, Professional Services, Support Services and Product Engineering to manage the customer journey from technical discovery to technical win to successful adoption, value realization and expansion.
- Drive thought leadership through presenting at industry events, developing whitepapers and reference architectures.
- Help develop and contribute to sales campaigns, sales enablement and partner development.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years technical sales leadership experience: recruiting and developing high performance teams selling technology solutions to enterprise companies.
- Hands on experience working with a variety of technology stacks, from modern web applications to legacy ERP systems.
- Strong people management skills with a passion for coaching and developing others to their highest potential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills communicating and collaborating with both business and technical stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- The proven ability to work collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product engineering, you are seen as a trusted and objective advisor.
- A passion for evangelizing our capabilities and success on social media and other outlets to build brand preference and recognition.
- A self-starter who will take the initiative to develop programs for enablement and growth.
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel 50% of the time. International experience required.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.