Head of Risk User Experience
We are looking for someone to define the risk user experience strategy, build an actionable long term plan and lead a team of ambitious user focused individuals. The person will work cross functionally across engineering, data science, operations and sales to execute on this strategy.
- Define Stripes risk user experience strategy and help convert it into a product roadmap
- Be directly accountable for improving the risk experience of Stripe’s most important users
- Develop relationships and work with key partners across product, engineering, data science and business teams to effectively improve the risk product
- Be the balance between risk mitigation, user experience and revenue
- Manage complicated escalations and quickly execute remediation strategies to mitigate poor user experiences
- Manage an ambitious and focused team
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong thought leadership in the risk management space and a product focus
- The ability to convert broad strategies into clear objectives
- Strong stakeholder management skills including navigating difficult situations, negotiating timelines, and influencing internal and external stakeholders across organizations and regions
- An analytical approach to problem solving. You are analytical, objective and skilled at using metrics to drive decisions.
- A proven leader that can influence multiple teams and stakeholders
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.