Head of Regional Security Operations
Help us scale our global security team!
The Corporate Security team at Stripe is looking for a security leader to join our team in Singapore. As the Head of Regional Security Operations-APAC at Stripe, you will help develop our core physical security deliverables to certain office locations, and help build a program to regionally support Stripe’s as they work around the globe. You will work cross functionally within the Corporate Security team, and alongside other business teams at the company to keep our employee’s and offices safe, protect our users and facilities, all while supporting global growth.
- Serve as a leader on the team, and manage our security operations function APAC) and others as we grow
- Work closely with Stripe’s workplace and facilities teams, office managers and team leads, external business partners, and help to manage relationships with regulatory and government agencies in order to maximize resources that benefit the team
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop risk mitigation strategies for imminent threat scenarios, including workplace violence prevention
- Build a team that scales with the business, with regionally effective management groups and vendors that are localized for maximum effectiveness
- Build complete policy and procedure guidance documents for vendor behavior, security practices, user operations escalations, event management, crisis management, and incident documentation
- Help to build the effectiveness of Stripe’s global security operations center in your region, working with internal teams to develop methods of operation for identified monitoring and response technologies
- Build employee education programming to increase security awareness levels throughout the regional offices as we work to develop a culture of security that protects our users.
- Partner with functional and business teams across the company to identify and document Stripe’s most impactful risks, and ensure that your team is aligned with our business continuity plans.
- Develop a global emergency response team (ERT) consisting of employee volunteers that can assist during an emergency in each office.
- Be responsible for oversight and management of security activities, including CCTV, alarm systems, access control systems, and security staff at all company sites, with a unified approach of escalation and response.
- Be a great communicator and solid project manager, able to effectively prioritize and advance a large number of projects happening simultaneously, often on tight deadlines.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 5+ years of experience working at a multi-national company, with responsibility for regional security operations
- Solid understanding of core physical security risks and threats, and experience in developing effective and measurable programs in an international setting
- A strategic mindset with a service attitude, constantly working towards satisfying the needs of our customers
- Extreme organizational skills, hyper responsiveness, leadership excellence
- Highly developed industry and government relationships that can help leverage your effectiveness in a wide region with complex geo-political, cultural, and business environments
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.