Head of Global Sales Education
The Head of Sales Education is responsible for supporting Stripe’s growth engine by equipping our sales teams with sales and product expertise. Stripe is on an extraordinary growth trajectory, and this role will be leading our global sales education strategy and expanding our current program many times over.
As the leader of this team, you will set the vision for how we scale new hire training and implement ongoing education for Global Sales, and be accountable for all the training and development needs for the org.
- build and execute a vision that increases Stripe sales excellence (identifying the learning needs and actively working to increase efficiency, expertise, and impact)
- scope and source and/or build educational programs in onboarding, sales methodologies, sales management, and product
- manage and grow the Sales Education team
- partner with internal teams such as Marketing, Product, and People to build content and collateral
- determine KPIs and manage all programs to clear performance goals
- develop scalable solutions and build infrastructure for all training programs
Who will love this job:
- a strategist, who enjoys breaking down complex problems into ambitious goals and clear milestones.
- a partner and collaborator, who gets energy from working with stakeholders to create the best programs possible for our stakeholders
- an owner, who focuses on execution and results
- a builder, who knows what good looks like and can build from the ground up
- an innovator, who doesn’t believe in doing something just because it’s always been done that way
We’re looking for someone who:
- 5+ years of experience specifically in sales education in a technology or fast growth company setting
- 3+ years people management experience
- Has a proven track record in building successful training and development programs
- Can work cross-functionally with Sales leaders and subject matter experts
- Has a strong operational background with a track record of making data driven decisions
- Likes working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and can balance setting strategic priorities with high-quality, tactical execution
- A high threshold for navigating ambiguity and building effective solutions that scale
Nice to have(s):
- Sales experience
- An advanced degree or certificate in an educational arena
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume or LinkedIn page
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.