Head of EMEA Customer Success
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving complicated problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management and leadership experience scaling a Customer Success organization and developing a management team. Your influence can have a far ranging impact. This is not the kind of opportunity that presents itself very often. Individuals applying for this role must be entrepreneurial and self-driven with a passion for building something new.
- Recruit, train and lead a team of customer success managers developing a leadership bench over time. -Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team building on our global strategy, and drive progress toward key metrics.
- Be accountable for increasing user health, managing day-to-day operations, and scaling the team. Coach, mentor and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based account skills.
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to shape Stripe’s solutions to meet client needs.
- Inspire, motivate and enable individual development to promote career growth of direct reports.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 10+ years of customer success or account management experience with 8+ years of people management experience.
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance team
- Ability to support the teams’ efforts through strategic advice on account strategies, and serving as executive sponsor with key relationships.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build strong executive relationships with highly technical customers
- Demonstrated passion for Stripe’s mission
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.