Head GTM for Financial Services Partnerships
Stripe provides the industry’s leading digital-native financial infrastructure for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. The majority of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are looking for an experienced business leader to drive the sales and marketing go-to-market for Stripe’s Financial Services and Payment partnerships, including banking, payment solutions, digital wallet providers and other types of financial services partnerships. The successful candidate will deliver the GTM strategy and execution which will include outlining our approach, developing scalable programs, structuring sales and marketing engagement as well as execution of the strategy to drive adoption and revenue. The successful candidate needs to have strong relationship-building, strategic planning, execution and sales skills. This role includes significant cross-team engagement so the successful candidate will have demonstrated their ability to be highly collaborative. Finally, a track-record of outstanding leadership experience is key to the success of this role.
- Develop and execute Stripe’s GTM with financial partnerships around the world - across banking, payment providers, and other high-priority financial partners
- Significantly deepen our sales and marketing relationships and successfully achieve revenue and adoption goals
- Build and manage GTM programs in collaboration with other teams, such as marketing funding and incentive programs, marketing initiatives, and worldwide sales engagement
- Hire and lead a team that is driving key GTM across the Financial Services partnerships
- Shape Stripe’s feature roadmap by surfacing insights/learnings from partners, customers, and sales and advocating to prioritize these requests to the Stripe product team
You must have:
- 15-20+ years of partner, sales and/or business development experience
- 5-10+ years of leadership experience
- Experience working in or with the financial services/payments or fintech industry
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute on a go-to-market strategy
- Successful track record of developing and growing partnerships and/or customer relationships
- Strong track record of ownership and collaborating across teams to achieve impactful outcomes
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
You might also have:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience working for a fintech or payments company
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.