GTM Strategy & Insights Analyst
Stripe’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what’s most important to them: their business. We’re known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe’s product roadmap and growth strategy.
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving complex problems with data. You will inform decisions and drive alignment based on data analysis and insights.
- Provide analytical rigor and strategic perspective to help inform key decisions across our Sales and Marketing teams
- Inform the planning and metric-setting process for GTM teams, as well as progress checks throughout the year.
- Understand deviations from actuals to drive strategy and operational rigor
- Collaborate cross-functionally to connect data driven insights with operational processes to drive efficiencies
- Develop point of view of resource, spend and program effectiveness, allocation strategy, and risks/opportunities
- Gain deep knowledge and understanding of Stripe’s business performance across geographies and user segments
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2-5 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, or at a growth-stage internet or software company
- Experience building models from scratch (in Excel or other planning applications)
- The ability to maintain high-performance under tight timelines, and an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with teams across the company
- Experience working with large datasets
- Mastery of SQL and a strong understanding of data relationships
- Experience with Tableau
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.