GTM Partnerships Leader, Northern Europe
This is both a partner relationship and a revenue-generating role, reporting to the Regional Head of GTM Partnerships and working closely with the Northern Europe regional sales team. You will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with executives and sales teams in partner organizations to secure new business, negotiate, and close strategic partnerships in support of accelerating Stripe business across the region with Global and Regional Systems Integrators, Consulting/Development Agencies, Software Providers/ISV’s and industry platforms (ERM, CRM and commerce software providers). These partnerships provide Stripe with the opportunity to unlock our market opportunity, supporting us in accelerating our users’ growth across all market segments from Startup to Enterprise companies. This role also includes executing Stripe’s global partner programs, partner marketing, partner enablement and partner co-selling initiatives across the region, driving partner participation and engagement.
This role requires experience in building and growing channel partner and alliances relationships, including evaluating and recruiting new partners, negotiating key commercial agreements and driving joint sales success. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally. An understanding of the economics of the payments space and the e-commerce ecosystem would be a bonus.
- Develop and execute Stripe’s partner strategy in the region, in alignment with Stripe’s regional sales and global partner strategy
- Cultivate executive relationships with partners, optimize partner performance through business reviews, identify additional business opportunities to expand revenue and deploy a joint sales approach with - – - - Stripe’s top partners and Stripe’s sales team in the region.
- Drive revenue goals and growth via partnerships in the region.
- Work cross-functionally with the sales, partner program, marketing, legal, finance and operations teams to drive outcomes.
- Serve as an advocate for the region’s partners and identify areas for growth via new partnerships
- Report out on a regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style
You must have:
- 8+ years of managing partnerships and/or sales for high-tech or financial services organizations
- Successful track record of developing and growing partnerships with proven ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience
- Professional and technical knowledge, as well as an understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills, take ownership and be efficient in ambiguous situations
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Willingness to travel (when safe)
- Bachelor’s Degree
You might also have:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience working in the financial service and/or /payments industry
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.