GTM Partnerships Finance & Strategy Strategist
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
As we continue to expand our product suite and global presence, we are looking for insightful and analytical individuals to be financial and strategic partners to leaders across Stripe. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission, be highly visible to Stripe leadership, and will drive key insights for executive discussions.
- Work closely with the GTM partnerships organization to identify financial and strategic opportunities and drive successful outcomes
- Join GTM partnerships deal teams to drive financial analyses impacting negotiations specifically around ROI modeling
- Leverage your financial background to support and influence key strategic and business decisions through rigorous analysis (e.g., negotiating new contract terms, evaluating prospective partnerships, sizing market opportunities)
- Develop and monitor critical business metrics and communicate actionable insights to stakeholders
- Build and own financial models and ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Be the primary point of contact for all budgetary and financial process requests from the business
- Develop annual and long range operating models; translating the business strategy into financial outcomes.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, strategic finance, or similar fields
- A keen analytical eye and experience building financial models from scratch (in Google Sheets, Excel, or other planning applications)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners
- The ability to maintain high performance under tight timelines and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done
- Strong critical thinking skills and passion for solving ambiguous or complex business issues
- The ability to bring structure to ambiguous areas of opportunity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools or a willingness to learn
Nice to haves:
- Experience as a finance business partner supporting a partnerships or deal-making function
- Experience working at a high-growth technology company
- Oracle, Anaplan, or other equivalent application experience
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.