GTM Finance & Strategy, Head of America's Field Sales Finance
Drive Stripe's growth!
Stripe builds the economic infrastructure for the internet. We handle hundreds of billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. We are looking for a transformational leader who will enable our technology organization to build and scale our platform and products to help our business compound durably over the long term. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe’s mission.
The Global GTM Finance & Strategy team is responsible for providing financial insights and analytics to aid decision making, partnering with the business on strategy and execution to enable and accelerate long term growth for Stripe, and bringing understanding and predictability to Stripe’s top line financials. We are seeking an experienced sales finance leader to join the team as Head of America’s Field Sales Finance. The ideal candidate is a self starter, strategic thinker, excellent communicator, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Be the Finance & Strategy business partner to the field sales leaders responsible for North America (incl Canada and LATAM)
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes, including quota setting, opex planning, headcount
- Refine and improve processes to enable growth and scale
- Develop consistent productivity frameworks, with a data driven approach, to drive decision making on resource investments by segment and/or geography with recommendations to enhance field productivity and accelerate growth
- Establish key business metrics and KPIs to measure performance of the business, while proactively highlighting areas of risks and opportunity
- Partner with the business to develop a long range planning model that supports the strategic vision of growing sales, aligned to overall GTM and company priorities
- Own requirements gathering to identify and drive systems and tools needed to effectively scale with business growth
- Provide support to sales and deal pricing, as needed, to ensure financial and commercial optimization when negotiating strategic deals
- Develop a high caliber team of finance & strategy resources and grow the team as needed to scale with the business
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 15+ years of experience in sales finance or strategic finance, preferably at a high growth, enterprise software, SaaS, or fintech focused business
- People management experience and demonstrated success in building and leading high performing finance teams
- Finance minded with strong operational focus to drive process, systems, and execution in a scalable and repeatable way
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Sales, including lifecycle and journey of a customer/user
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives; you are seen as a trusted and objective advisor
- Strong analytical capabilities and business acumen with the ability to simplify and distill complex business information in a consumable way
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organization; diving into the details and managing Exec level communications
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills; strong verbal and written communication skills required
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.