GTM Finance & Strategy Analyst
Be a part of building the Finance team at Stripe!
We are building an elite team to drive financial insight and strategy at Stripe. The GTM Finance and Strategy team brings understanding and predictability to Stripe’s top line financials, and we work together with our key business partners to accelerate long term growth for Stripe. You will be instrumental in defining Stripe’s business aspirations and realizing its potential.
- Provide analytical rigor and strategic perspective to help inform key decisions across our Sales and Marketing teams
- Build financial forecasts, track performance, and understand deviations from actuals to drive strategy and operational rigor
- Drive reporting, process and discipline for finance routines to shape and influence decision-making (e.g. budget, forecast, monthly reviews, long-range plans)
- Collaborate with partner teams to design and implement scalable infrastructure and process for tracking and forecasting operating expenses
- Develop point of view of spend effectiveness, allocation strategy, and risks/opportunities
- Serve as F&S owner of critical processes such as purchase requisition and hiring approvals
- Gain deep knowledge and understanding of Stripe’s business performance across geographies and user segments
- Define metrics and leading indicators of business performance and partner with the Analytics team to develop tools and dashboards to make these metrics widely accessible across Stripe
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5 plus years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, or corporate/strategic finance
- Extensive experience building integrated models from scratch (in Excel or other planning applications)
- The ability to maintain high-performance under tight timelines, and an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with teams across the company
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a must
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.