GTM Finance & Operations Leader
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
We are seeking a seasoned finance and operations leader to partner with the GTM organization to build out the finance capabilities necessary to accelerate the growth and scale the business.
- Serve as the finance lead to Corporate F&S and business partner to Revenue Operations
- Drive automation and process improvement projects to reduce workload cycles, promote self-service models, and create greater efficiency for GTM F&S
- Work cross functionally to define, build, and prioritize the system and process improvement roadmap ensuring proper resource allocation to achieve business outcomes
- Work with the cross-functional Sales Compensation team to continue to evolve our compensation strategy
- Lead the finance requirements for tooling and new system implementation for data capture and governance
- Partner with the business to build out the financial models to support our Scaled Sales investment and ensure alignment to plan and long range strategy
- Collaborate with SOPS to assess areas we can optimize and leverage across both teams, such as Anaplan for headcount management
- Make recommendations on process improvements and documentation to drive efficiency and streamline GTM F&S operations. Lead and drive initiatives to support
- Develop GTM team specific training including system related “spin-up” materials to optimize new hire ramp time
- Lead special projects as needed to provide analytical and decision support on new initiatives
We’re looking for someone who has/is:
- 15+ years of experience in GTM sales finance or operations related role, preferably at a high growth, enterprise software, SaaS, or fintech focused business
- Finance minded with strong operational focus to drive process, systems, and execution in a scalable and repeatable way
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives; you are seen as a trusted and objective advisor
- Strong analytical capabilities and business acumen with the ability to simplify and distill complex business information in a consumable way
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organization; diving into the details and managing Exec level communications
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills ( including verbal and written communication skills)
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.