Growth Marketing, EMEA
As an early member of the EMEA marketing team, you’ll build and execute our strategy to acquire new users at scale and optimise the funnel to help them grow their businesses by using Stripe. We’re looking for a passionate, experienced, and outcome-driven candidate to create, test, and iterate programs across a variety of different channels. You’ll be counted on to work cross-functionally across several teams, including global marketing, sales, product marketing, product, demand gen, and more.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, a self-starter, with strong problem solving and analytical ability, and has a track record of a “test & learn” mindset. You’re a strategic thinker that can leverage customer insights and data to help achieve growth goals and improve the customer experience.
You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and never settle for good enough. You have a strong bias to action and you care about doing what’s best for our users, for Stripe, and for your team.
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Our infrastructure and suite of APIs powers millions of businesses—from startups to publicly listed companies—in almost every country around the world. From developers and founders, to payments managers and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies.
- Lead growth marketing for the self-serve funnel in EMEA
- Launch and run campaigns across the region to drive new signups via numerous channels including paid search, SEO, affiliates, content promotion, community engagement, partnerships and web properties relevant to specific countries
- Create experiments to test messaging, localisation, signup flows, and other levers to increase conversion rates and achieve key performance metrics—we want to deliver these programs at scale and always be iterating
- Test and optimise the signup process to guide new users through the steps to get their business up-and-running on Stripe, including user onboarding and email flows
- Partner with product marketing, product, and engineering teams to ensure we are surfacing the most relevant information to new users as they get started to ensure their businesses can be the most successful by using Stripe
- Closely monitor performance throughout the funnel and help us optimise conversions throughout the various stages—you’ll be crafting and documenting processes and frameworks
- Use your strategic, analytical, agile, digital skills to help us achieve our full-funnel marketing and business goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Leverage customer insights to better segment, target, and reach potential customers
- Be the in-house expert for designated channels and have autonomy and support to deliver upon the agreed strategy to achieve our revenue goals
- Ensure that the Stripe brand is appropriately represented in all of our work
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of B2B growth/digital/performance marketing experience, including expertise in channel optimisation
- Proven track record of developing sound user acquisition strategies and running innovative experiments that exceed target goals
- Experience leading cross-functional and inter-departmental projects
- Experience working with Salesforce and Marketo
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to handle multiple sophisticated projects at once
- Validated leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have interest in developing new capabilities.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.