Growth Finance & Strategy Specialist
To further this important mission, we are building our team to drive strategy, and business planning at Stripe. We are looking for insightful and commercial finance leaders to be financial and strategic partners to key leaders across APAC to accelerate the achievement of our long term goals. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission and will drive key insights for Executive discussions.
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe.
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with the revenue & product teams in APAC
- Partner with Sales and Marketing and Product leaders in APAC and WW on levers to drive growth including building out and implementing business cases for growth (regional expansion, competitive analysis, acquisition targets, large deals and contracts),
- Build frameworks to gain deep insights on how revenue and margin flows across countries, user segments and mix of products and how that compares to other regions, to assess the profitability and strategic value of new and renewed revenue
- Drive deep insights on our top users and users by cohort and by product mix, looking at trends and benchmarking to identify early signals of potential growth or risk
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes (e.g., Monthly Reviews, Forecasts, Annual Budget, and Long Range Plan). Build and own financial forecast models, including scenario and in-depth ad hoc analyses
- Bring business partners strategic resource allocation recommendations, where to slow down or remove resources, where to add resources or accelerate, understanding the relative impact of different resources.
- Drive Margins and Profitability including customer cost of acquisition and onboarding, and the relative costs of net retention (upsell, churn, support) for existing customers and costs of developing getting products to market in APAC .
- 7+ years of experience within a finance function, preferably for a B2B and/or SaaS business or from a consulting background
- Deep analytical rigor, focused on bringing clarity based on deep insights
- Experience building and leading teams
- Recent experience in strategic finance functions at a high-growth technology company focusing on go-to-market planning and revenue forecasting
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives; you are seen as a trusted and objective advisor
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality Be a self-starter capable of driving business results
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of and experience with card networks, payment-related products, or other financial services.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.