GTM Finance & Strategy, Global Head of Marketing
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
We are seeking a Marketing Finance leader to join our GTM Finance & Strategy team. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with marketing, providing thought leadership and financial support to effectively and efficiently scale the marketing function aligned to business growth.
- Finance & Strategy business partner and finance lead to the Chief Marketing Officer and the senior leadership team
- Drive financial forecasting and annual planning processes, including budget oversight and headcount planning
- Create consistent frameworks for measuring and analyzing ROI of marketing spend, including but not limited to cost of acquisition, conversion rates
- Take a data driven approach to assessing marketing activities, with recommendations to enhance field productivity, accelerate growth, and improve processes
- Establish key business metrics and KPIs to measure health of the business, while proactively highlighting areas of risks and opportunity
- Partner with marketing to develop a long range planning model that supports the Marketing team’s strategic vision, aligned to overall GTM and company priorities
- Work cross functionally to ensure marketing events, spend, and resource deployment is aligned with sales and supports overall GTM strategy
- Support strong financial management and oversight of major contracts, working with accounting, procurement and others as needed
- Develop a team of 2-3 finance & strategy analysts and grow the team as needed to scale with the business
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of global experience in GTM sales, marketing or strategic finance, preferably at a high growth, enterprise software, SaaS, or fintech focused business
- People management experience and demonstrated success in leading high performing finance teams
- Finance minded with strong operational focus to drive process, systems, and execution in a scalable and repeatable way
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives; you are seen as a trusted and objective advisor
- Strong analytical capabilities and business acumen with the ability to simplify and distill complex business information in a consumable way
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organization; diving into the details and managing Exec level communications
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills ( including verbal and written communication skills)
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.