Global Sales Planning and Process Lead
Stripe’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what’s most important to them: their business. We’re known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe’s product roadmap and growth strategy.
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving complex problems with limited resources. We are looking for someone to enable the Revenue organization to grow and operate more effectively through planning and globally consistent standards and processes. You will manage resource allocation and project investment to optimize ROI and partner cross-functionally to identify the needs to support, scale, and measure our business.
- Lead the quarterly target setting and annual planning process across Rev Ops, Marketing, and Sales and recommend and guide where we invest in resources and projects to enable growth and productivity
- Align Global GTM team priorities
- Design and refresh processes to enable scale; work “behind the scenes” with other central operations partners on standard processes to support delivery of targets, segmentation, territory management, reporting, etc.
- Interlock and streamline Rev Ops/GTM initiatives and operating structures, driving synergy
- Proactively review and identify opportunities for how we can grow our business or operate more efficiently through innovation and automation
- Develop strong working relationships with Stripes across levels and functions
- Leverage internal and external insights to make data-driven recommendations
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of experience in planning, strategy, business operations, management consulting, investment banking, or a related discipline
- A strong track record of delivering major, complex projects in ambiguous environments
- An ability to simplify, structure, and diagnose problems
- Experience implementing solutions, not just setting strategy
- A high degree of comfort working quickly in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- An ability to seamlessly transition from the high level to very detailed, and willingness to “roll up your sleeves”
- Experience working in a sales and marketing organization
- Prior experience with payments
You should include these in your application:
- LinkedIn profile and resume
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.