Global Partner Sales Enablement & Training Program Manager
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. The majority of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are looking for an experienced program manager for partner sales enablement. As Stripe grows its Technology and Consulting partner business, there is a need to enable our partnerships to more effectively market and sell Stripe-based solutions and services. This is a newly created role responsible for driving sales enablement and training for Stripe’s most strategic software and consulting partners around the world. This key role will create the strategy, sales enablement assets, and training for the sales organizations of our most important Technology and Consulting Partners.
As the successful candidate, you will create the sales enablement strategy and operationalize the approach to allow us to drive significant product and sales knowledge of Stripe offerings. Further, you will develop the enablement curriculum and conduct training sessions for Stripe partners around the world. You will work cross-functionally, orchestrating across product, internal sales training, partnership, sales, and solutions architecture teams to drive this initiative. You will also be a key stakeholder in building out the curriculum for the technical enablement and certification by our solutions architecture team.
- Own developing and building the Stripe partner sales enablement strategy and curriculum
- Work across teams to create sales enablement and training materials
- Launch and execute a scalable partner sales enablement training across Stripe’s most important partner organizations
- Track and measure the impact of partner sales enablement across participating partners and drive continuous improvement across partners
- Achieve significant incremental revenue growth from the enabled partners
- Shape the technical enablement and partner certification curriculums and training plans built by the solutions architecture and professional services teams
- Scale partner enablement and training to a broader set of partners and build out a small global enablement team to drive a significant partner sales training initiative
You must have:
- 8+ years of experience in training organizations at technology or financial services companies, ideally with experience in training partners
- Successful track record of developing and executing training and enablement programs
- Excellent public speaker and communicator
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to operate effectively with multiple priorities
- Outstanding writing and editing skills with ability to write for different audiences/cultures, using different formats and channels
- Ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders and across partner organizations
- Possesses technology industry and partner ecosystem knowledge as well as a broad understanding of complex technology products
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and collaborating across teams to achieve outcomes
- Leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
You might also have:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience building and executing training & sales enablement for partners
- Partner/alliances, Sales, and marketing experience
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.