Global Mobility Specialist, APAC
The Mobility team at Stripe is growing! We’re looking for an experienced mobility and immigration expert to help scale Stripe’s world class program in APAC. As the Global Mobility Specialist, APAC, you will serve as the central point-of-contact and manage information and cases for all mobility and immigration matters in APAC. You’ll be a trusted internal partner and resource to managers, employees, and internal teams on all APAC mobility matters.
- Help new hires and existing employees navigate all parts of the mobility lifecycle in APAC, including immigration, relocation, and mobility tax processes. Particular emphasis on Singapore, Australia, and Japan.
- Consult with internal and external partners on complex mobility matters to develop strategies to mitigate risk and provide timely solutions.
- Advise managers, employees, and internal partners on mobility policies and practices.
- Manage immigration and relocation caseload, which will include providing assessments, initiating and tracking cases, ensuring application timeliness, and managing deadlines to ensure a smooth and seamless mobility experience.
- Assist with business travel requests and international assignment strategy, including secondment review and approvals process.
- Work closely and cross functionally with Recruiting, HR, Payroll, Equity, Corporate Tax, Legal, and other teams to ensure mobility compliance.
- Maintain, create, and own internal resources, process workflows, education documents, and program metrics, as well as other mobility projects as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years of experience as an employment-based immigration specialist focused on APAC immigration.
- Strong knowledge of APAC immigration policies, laws, regulations, and processes.
- Think strategically and creatively, finding solutions by reexamining assumptions.
- Enjoy helping their colleagues work through the immigration and relocation processes.
- Be an expert at effectively managing deadlines and competing priorities, moving with urgency and focus.
- Communicate clearly and kindly.
- Have a demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and with large amounts of sensitive and confidential information.
You also likely have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 1-2 years of experience with a corporate relocation program.
- At least 1-2 years of experience with mobility tax.
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
- 1-2 paragraph summary of a time you delivered an excellent immigration and/or relocation experience.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.