Global Leadership Recruiting Manager
Help recruit the next leader to Stripe
Stripe builds powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars in payments each year and serve millions of businesses worldwide. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
To further this important mission, we are looking for a Leadership Recruiting Manager to help lead and grow a team of international leadership recruiters. These global leadership recruiters are partners to functions like people, finance, engineering, sales and more, based in Dublin, Singapore and San Francisco. This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- Manage and scale a global team of full-cycle leadership recruiters to deliver excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate their professional development
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop leadership recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Drive process efficiencies to scale leadership hiring across all offices
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving strategic initiatives across research, mapping and talent pooling
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics, candidate information and insights to drive decisions and improve process
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- 3+ years Recruiting management experience, with a preference for experience managing geo-distributed teams
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles in senior management positions (executive search experience preferred)
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Demonstrated ability to develop recruiters and provide coaching and guidance globally
- Experience partnering with senior-level management
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels and backgrounds
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.