Global Head of Partner Operations
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build economic infrastructure for internet businesses of every size in pursuit of this mission. The Partnerships team is responsible for developing, executing and managing partnerships that enable Stripe’s product and payments ecosystem. Today, Stripe is live in 40 markets and the Partnerships team is situated across multiple global offices to support Stripe’s growth around the world.
The Partner Operations team within Partnerships plays a critical role in how Stripe works with our external and internal partners around the world, from new implementations to system optimizations. The team is responsible for ensuring we have the right programs in place to implement, run, and innovate with our financial and technology partners.
- Lead a team of regional leads responsible for program managers and partner analysts across APAC, EMEA, and the Americas.
- Develop careers, set vision and ambitious goals, foster a collaborative environment, share best practices, providing hands-on coaching and mentorship for your reports, and make priority and resource allocation trade-offs.
- Align with Partnerships, Product, Engineering, and other cross-functional leaders to properly meet the operational needs of our partnerships and business, and act as an owner yourself for certain projects that cut across the Partner Operations team.
- Maintain metrics and analysis of team performance, and provide regular reporting on team performance in the form of written analysis and performance reports.
- Help build the Partner Operations organization through management projects such as recruiting, training, writing team policies, defining team processes, or other organizational improvements.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of direct people management experience and multiple years of experience managing managers
- Strong operational background and a track-record of making data driven decisions
- Experience leading operational teams (preferably in high-growth technology companies)
- Experience leading Partner Operations and/or equivalent team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skill and credibility doing the core work of an operational team with a high bar for quality, and a willingness to lead by example
- Ability to execute on and deliver complex operational projects involving multiple stakeholders
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.