Global Finance & Strategy - EMEA
Be a part of building the Finance team at Stripe!
To further this important mission, we are building an elite team to drive strategy, and business planning at Stripe. We are looking for insightful and analytical individuals to be financial and strategic partners to key leaders across EMEA to accelerate the achievement of our long term goals. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission and will drive key insights for Executive and Board discussions.
- Lead and manage Stripe’s Global Finance team in EMEA
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with the revenue, growth and product teams in EMEA to shape and accelerate decision-making
- Provide analytical rigor and bring strategic leadership to large, cross-functional or operational initiatives. Leverage your financial background to support and influence key regional decisions
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes for your teams (e.g., Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews, Long Range Plans, Annual Budget, Forecasts, etc.)
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience within a finance function, preferably for a B2B and/or SaaS business
- Experience building and leading teams
- Recent experience in strategic finance functions at a high-growth technology company focusing on go-to-market planning and revenue forecasting
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives; you are seen as a trusted and objective advisor
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Be a self-starter capable of driving business results
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a strong plus
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.