Full Stack Engineer, Review Tools
Stripe handles hundreds of billions of dollars every year for millions of businesses around the world and it’s imperative we keep it safe. Stripe deploys an array of machine learning models and sophisticated signals-monitoring systems to achieve this, but our final line of defense is always our expert risk analysts. Review Tools partners with analysts to build the tools they need to protect Stripe, and our users, at scale.
- Work with a team of talented engineers to build self-serve tooling to analyze merchant activity and enact risk policy at scale
- Partner with stakeholders on the Global Risk Management team to understand their needs, develop short-term and long-term solutions, and deploy those solutions across our global risk operations
- Uphold our high engineering standards and improve our codebase and processes as needed
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish, from helping scope projects to measuring their success and iterating based on user feedback
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy being a generalist, working on frontend, backend, infrastructure, or data pipelines as needed to solve problems and delight our users (You don’t need to be an expert in all of these but it helps to be interested in learning about them)
- Seek out feedback from your users and empathetically advocate for them throughout the product development process
- Take pride in shepherding projects from ideation to completion, where completion often involves partnering with operational teams to carefully roll out changes that affect their workflows
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different functions, stakeholders, and subject matter experts
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.