Full Stack Engineer, Revenue & Reporting
Full Stack Engineer
Stripe is building the economic infrastructure for the Internet. Stripe is helping the internet fulfill its potential as a platform for economic progress by building software tools that accelerate global economic access and technological development. Stripe makes it easy to start, run and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
Revenue & Reporting is a group within Stripe that is building the Revenue Management and Payment Analytics suite for the Internet. This product suite helps our users generate, collect, measure, analyze and grow revenue. We have some of the key components and we need to build others.
We are building new products from the ground up, adding to existing Stripe APIs, building and scaling new platforms, integrating with partners and developing new surfaces. We are looking for a few superb engineers that are passionate about delighting users, developing modern microservices architectures and constantly learning from users and each other. If you enjoy solving the toughest problems of a rapidly growing global user base at startups and large enterprises alike, you may be a fit.
- Design and implement elegant APIs, user experiences, and the underlying infrastructure for a critical and highly visible product at Stripe
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Be actively involved in strategic direction and product decisions
- Work closely with our highly technical users to understand their needs and build products to help them be more successful on Stripe
- Debug production issues across services at multiple levels of the stack
You may be a fit for this role if:
- Have a minimum 3 years of experience in full time software development or similar role
- You have a strong technical background, with at least two years of experience building impactful products end to end
- You are customer focused and have some experience designing APIs, or with consumer product development
- You enjoy modeling challenges and have a high bar for keeping your solutions expressive yet simple to use
- An ability to collaborate in a fast paced environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
You might work on:
- Building foundational APIs to help users model their business on Stripe by combining core primitives in new and interesting ways
- Building software and user interfaces accessed by millions of customers worldwide, with a high bar for design, fit and finish
- Designing architecture which scales for high growth as well as sudden, high volume spikes during peak times
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.