Full Stack Engineer, Payment Methods Adoption
The Payment Methods Adoption team maximizes revenue for Stripe users by helping them adopt relevant payment methods for their business and their customers. We own the end-to-end journey for users adopting new payment methods, and we’re responsible for building new product experiences that help businesses improve their integration, boost their conversion, and create a better payment experience for their customers.
We’re looking for product-minded engineers who are passionate about building high polish user experiences and excited about collaborating with a diverse set of cross-functional team members. By being the first engineers on the team, you’ll play a key role in helping millions of businesses on Stripe grow their revenue. This is also a unique opportunity to learn how Stripe maintains its reputation for great developer tools while launching new product experiences.
- Work with a wide range of systems and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Build new product experiences for businesses that range from high growth startups to leading global companies, providing them guidance on maximizing their revenue
- Work with engineers across the company to launch new features at scale
- Partner across the organization with marketing, sales, and partnerships to drive payment method adoption outcomes
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as product, design, and data science
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have ideally 4+ years of experience shipping high-quality products
- Have technically led projects which have involved multiple engineering teams
- Hold yourself and others to a high quality bar when shipping product, going to extra mile to delight users
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users
- Think about systems and services and write high quality code; we care much more about your general engineering skills than knowledge of a particular language or framework
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts; as example, almost every role at Stripe collaborates with engineers, from - Sales and Support in sharing feedback from our customers to Legal and Risk in tracking money movement around the world
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
You might work on:
- API integrations, both frontend and backend, that make it easy for users to adopt new payment methods
- Personalized documentation that guides users through the integration journey
- Tools that identify opportunities to grow revenue and estimate their impact
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.