Full Stack Engineer, Partner Experience
Stripe’s partner ecosystem is a strategic, ever-growing part of Stripe’s business, and consists of a wide array of partners from across the world delivering innovative solutions for our shared customers. The Partner Experience team at Stripe builds the user interfaces and the backend infrastructure that enables our ecosystem of partners, including onboarding, qualification, tooling, and features that help them to deliver high quality and healthy integrations.
We’re looking for people with full-stack experience who are excited about building the tools and interfaces that enable Stripe to grow a vibrant and increasingly important segment of our core business.
- Solve challenging product problems and build best-in-class frontend experiences for the Stripe Partner Program, including: our partner directory, marketplace and partner dashboard
- Build and improve backend tools and systems to support the automation of our Partner Program onboarding, ongoing management and benefits delivery
- Enable Stripe prospects and customers by contributing to the design and launch of new products that help onboard our users via partners
- Raise the bar for product quality by maintaining a high baseline and quickly fixing and polishing UX issues
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have a passion for building to enable partners and customers
- Have 5+ years of software development experience
- Enjoy being a generalist, working on frontend, backend, infrastructure, data pipelines, or billing pipelines as needed to solve problems and delight our users. (You don’t need to be an expert in all of these but it helps to be interested in learning about them.)
- Contribute high-quality code to create trustworthy, engaging user interfaces and resilient and operable backend systems
- Seek out feedback from your users and empathetically advocate for them throughout the product development process
- Take pride in shepherding projects from ideation to completion, where completion often involves partnering with operational teams to carefully roll out changes that affect their workflows
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different functions, stakeholders, and subject matter experts
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.