Full Stack Engineer, Onboarding Experience
“You never get a second chance to make a first impression”, and in our mission to increase the GDP of the internet, the cross-functional Onboarding team is responsible for that first impression. We deftly lead our users through the process of signing up on Stripe, and make sure they are connected with exactly the right products, while adapting to their business model, needs, and risk profile. We ruthlessly minimize friction and user surprise, while ensuring we safely operate on their behalf in the financial ecosystem.
- Build intuitive and delightful onboarding experiences that strengthen our reputation for exceptional user experience.
- Build infrastructure that allows product teams to refine their product specific onboarding journeys
- Rigorously measure outcomes that drive bottom line impact to Stripe’s business
- Work across the company with product, policy, and global teams
We’re looking for someone who has...
- 3+ years of industry front-end development experience, building, running, and debugging web applications using modern JS frameworks (React, Angular, etc)
- A true passion for user experience, as evidenced by an obsessive user focus, as well as an ability to render complexity down to its truest essence
- A desire to work with some of our most demanding and discerning customers
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.