Full Stack Engineer, Risk Experience
Stripe handles hundreds of billions of dollars every year for millions of businesses around the world. As we grow, we continue to expand our product portfolio with new offerings like Treasury, Capital, Corporate Card, Issuing, and Atlas. Stripe is known for its advanced machine learning powered automation that protects our platform from those who would do harm to our users or Stripe. The Risk Experience team is responsible for leading our users through the end-to-end Stripe journey: from sign up, to their first charge, to issuing payouts and more. Our entire product is built on the trust that our users and the financial ecosystem put into us. Risk Experience is focused on providing a delightful experience for our merchants and minimizing friction, while ensuring the safety of our users in the financial ecosystem.
We’re looking for engineers to contribute to our Risk User Experience efforts by building delightful risk experiences that guide users through our verification flows and protect Stripe and its users from fraud, operational risk, and regulatory compliance risk.
You might work on
- Building frameworks that help other Stripe teams create a delightful risk experience
- Discovering and implementing UX best practices to increase conversion for users who deemed higher risk
- Build infrastructure that allows product teams to refine their product specific risk journeys
- Rigorously measure outcomes that drive bottom line impact to Stripe’s business
- Work across the company with product, policy, and global teams
We’re looking for someone who has
- Experience shipping high-quality products from start to finish
- Empathy, a collaborative spirit, and the ability to work effectively with a team
- A desire to work closely with users, gather feedback, and understand their problems
- A combined passion for great user experience and API design
- An appreciation for the importance of good documentation – internal and external
- Attention to detail, especially around performance, accessibility, reliability and security
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.