Frontend Engineer, New User Experience
The New User Experience team helps every new user get started on Stripe. We’re the front door experience that ensures the user journey from signing up to accepting their first payment is efficient and delightful.
We’re working on new patterns and surfaces that help discerning Startups set up their account and find the right products and integrations for their business. We work across product teams to establish consistently great quality and polish as well as building thoughtful ‘on ramps’ that make it easy for new users to get started quickly.
- Solve product problems and building frontend experiences that help startups find the right integration path to power their business model
- Elevate key moments by anticipating user’s needs and thoughtfully guiding them to where they need to go
- Raise the bar for product quality by maintaining a high baseline and quickly fixing and polishing UX issues
- Support other product teams in making the new user experiences consistently delightful and helping launch new products
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A passion for building amazing end-to-end experiences with an eye for design and quality
- 5+ years of industry front-end development experience, building, running, and debugging web applications using modern JS frameworks (React, Angular, etc)
- An ability to collaborate with designers, product managers, and other Stripe product teams to come up with high-impact ways of quickly solving our users’ problems
- Takes pride in shepherding projects from ideation to completion, where completion often involves partnering with operational teams to carefully roll out changes that affect their workflows
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different functions, stakeholders, and subject matter experts
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.