Financial Partnerships, Middle-East & North Africa
We’re looking for an exceptional business development leader to join the Financial Partnerships team to accelerate the execution of Stripe’s go to market strategies in the Middle East and Africa. This role will be responsible for defining and executing all aspects of the partnerships with financial institutions, acquirers, and card networks needed for Stripe to enter high impact regional markets.
This role is based in London, one of Stripe’s global offices, with frequent and extended multi-week international travel as required.
- Be part of the landing team for multiple markets in a region and lead the identification, negotiation and execution of partnership opportunities with financial partners to support Stripe’s go to market
- Collaborate with our Product & Engineering organization to shape and enable to right product roadmap for expansion markets
- Work with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Product, Finance, Legal, Financial Crimes, and other teams to communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners
- Join a fast growing and high-impact team to build the universal payments infrastructure of the Internet through partnerships
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of experience working in business development, ideally with financial institutions or payments companies
- Extensive international experience with executing go to market strategies for high growth companies
- The ability to be autonomous, resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Product-focused mindset, with strong business development and negotiation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and externally
Nice to have:
- Arabic language skills
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.