Financial Partnerships Lead, APAC
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global payments and other innovative financial services. The Financial Partnerships organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships, and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally.
Stripe is live in 27 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. We’re looking for someone to join the Financial Partnerships team as APAC Lead to work with new and existing regional partners to deepen our product offering.
This is a senior role based in Singapore and will require travel to meet with partners across Asia Pacific when necessary. There will also be occasional travel to our headquarters in San Francisco.
- Build, evaluate and manage partnerships that deepen Stripe’s product stack in the region and also launch additional countries in-region
- Devise our partnership framework and operational strategy in the region with card networks and issuers, as well as banking partners
- Be the bridge between card networks, issuers and internal teams to drive strategic initiatives and projects
- Communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners across the company.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 8 years of experience in partnership management and business development
- Experience managing a distributed team of strong performers in the APAC region
- Experience in credit/debit card partnerships and operations
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A resourceful, action-oriented approach, plus strong organization skills and attention to detail
- The ability to thrive under pressure and enjoy managing multiple stakeholders to drive towards an optimal outcome
- Strong knowledge of how businesses and partnerships are built within the APAC region
- A willingness to travel when necessary and ability to flourish with minimal guidance
- Verbal and written fluency in an Asian language is a bonus
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.