Financial Partnerships Lead
We’re looking for someone to grow and develop Stripe’s financial partnerships to further Stripe’s expansion in Israel. You will be responsible for identifying and securing partnerships to support further regional expansion. We’re looking for someone who can build deep relationships with partners and external stakeholders (e.g. regulators) at the executive level, and work cross functionally with key internal stakeholders from Policy, Regulatory, Engineering, Product, and go-to-market teams to further Stripe’s strategic objectives.
As the first partnerships role in Israel, you will also play a critical role building Stripe’s culture in the region and representing Stripe in front of policy makers, partners, and users across the country. .
- Manage day to day partnership engagement with Stripe’s strategic financial partnerships in the region
- Uplevel and strengthen relationships with key Stripe partners, including Stripe’s Bank, Payment Method, and Card Network partners
- Source, engage and grow an ecosystem of partners to enable regional expansion
- Structure and negotiate deals with partners, as necessary, to facilitate Stripe’s launch in Israel and growth in the region
- Collaborate with senior Stripe leadership, particularly across Product, Engineering and Revenue, to develop and execute partnership strategies to improve and differentiate Stripe’s products
- Support local and regional policy and regulatory engagement
We’re looking for someone with:
- 10+ years of experience in business development, partner management or similar roles at a technology company
- Experience working in financial services and/or payments, and a strong understanding of the payments and financial services landscape in Israel and the broader region
- Strong commercial and product instincts and ability to identify new strategic opportunities with Stripe’s partners, as well as the ability to collaborate with Stripe’s Product, Engineering and Revenue organization to build world-class features for our users
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, setting strategic vision, building commercial relationships and solving complicated problems with limited oversight
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to independently drive complex negotiations to completion
- Humility and leads by example, setting the right context and helping teammates do their best work
- An understanding of product strategy and key requirements for scaling products and operations through partnerships, especially with a “users first” mentality
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, in both verbal and written form, and ability to influence stakeholders across a wide variety of functions
- Experience working with policy, central bank, or regulatory stakeholders is preferred
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.