Financial Partnerships, Singapore (Bahasa Indonesia, English)
Increase the GDP of the Internet
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Financial Partnerships organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships, and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally.
Stripe is live in over 30 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. We’re looking for someone to join our International Partnerships team to work with financial institutions to launch markets and develop new products across Southeast Asia. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter with experience working in the payments industry. Your ability to thrive in ambiguous, scrappy environments will make sure Stripe is successful in new markets.
This is a senior role based in Singapore and will require frequent travel to Indonesia and other countries, plus occasional travel to San Francisco.
- Build, evaluate and manage partnerships that deepens Stripe’s product stack in the region and also launch new markets.
- Develop our partnership framework and operational strategy in the region.
- Be the bridge between financial partners and internal teams to drive strategic initiatives and projects.
- Communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners across the company.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5 years of experience in a partnership management and business development role.
- Experience working in banking, payments, or credit card partnerships and operations.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Indonesian financial ecosystem.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesia fluently.
Nice to have:
- Experience in a growth stage internet or technology company.
- Experience with Stripe products or a willingness and aptitude to learn.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.