Financial Partnerships, Australia and New Zealand
We’re looking for someone to join the Financial Partnerships team to work with our industry partners in Australia and New Zealand. This role will be based in our office in Melbourne with regular visits to our offices in San Francisco and Singapore, and partners across Australia and New Zealand.
- Drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects that involve our acquiring, card network, banking and industry partners.
- Manage our industry relations strategy, participate in industry events and forums, identifying and advocating for Stripe on payment industry and regulatory changes.
- Build and deepen partnerships that enable Stripe to launch new products and services.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Finance, Legal, Financial Crimes, and other teams to communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners.
- Join a fast growing and high-impact team to build the universal payments infrastructure of the Internet through partnerships.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Has 6+ years of payments experience working with acquirers, the card networks, financial institutions and industry bodies.
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Is able to prioritise competing demands while working on complex problems.
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and drive towards an optimal outcome.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
You should include these in your application:
- A link to relevant online profiles (e.g. LinkedIn) and your resume.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.