Financial Industry Operations - Global LATAM
Stripe is live in 25 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. We’re looking for someone to join the financial industry operations team that is part of Payment Operations and be located in Seattle.
- Build and own operational relationships across partners in cards, banking and other payment methods.
- Work cross-functionally with a number of teams, including Engineering, Product, and others to build the best products for our payments stack.
- Provide expertise to, and support local sales and account management teams on strategic partners with complex financial intricacies.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of payments experience working with a combination of global and regional card networks (e.g. Visa, Elo); alternative and local payment providers (e.g Oxxo, Boletos) and global banks.
- 3+ years experience writing SQL queries, and using the data for problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills – including the ability to speak to different teams such as product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
- The ability to be resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Fluency in English required; fluency in Spanish or Portuguese as a strong preference.
*Please submit an English resume to ensure you are considered!
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.