Financial Crimes Insights Analyst
We are looking for an Insights Analyst to join our Financial Crimes team based in Dublin or Seattle.
Stripe is both a technology company and a financial services company, and you will need to be comfortable straddling both of those worlds every day. If you are incessantly curious, detail oriented, and eager to dive into a quickly-growing company, we want to hear from you.
- Help us understand the drivers of financial crimes risk and act on your findings.
- Work closely with other Financial Crimes team members to complete ad-hoc analysis, question assumptions, suggest improvements, define key metrics, and improve performance.
- Work closely with Data Science and Financial Crimes leadership to develop Stripe’s enterprise risk assessment, customer risk rating, sanctions screening, and transaction monitoring programs.
- Contribute to the data-driven decision making culture within Financial Crimes.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years experience working in a financial crimes, AML, risk, or operations team.
- Experience writing SQL and clearly communicating the results.
- Comfort working cross-functionally and juggling multiple projects.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, high-volume and technology-driven environment.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.