Finance & Strategy Leader
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe.
To further this important mission, we are building an elite team to drive strategy, and business planning at Stripe. We are looking for insightful and analytical individuals to be financial and strategic partners to key leaders across APAC to accelerate the achievement of our long term goals. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission and will drive key insights for Executive and Board discussions.
- Be a key member of the Leadership team with the mission to make Stripe the first choice for payments in APAC, while driving achievement of the all financial objectives for the region
- Lead and manage Stripe’s Global Finance and Strategy team in APAC
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with the revenue, growth and product teams in APAC to shape and accelerate decision-making and with the team in Stripe HQ.
- Provide analytical rigor and bring strategic leadership to large, cross-functional or operational initiatives. - Leverage your financial background to support and influence key regional decisions
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes for your teams (e.g., Monthly and Quarterly Business - - - Reviews, Long Range Plans, Annual Budget, Forecasts, etc.) and drive strategic resource allocation for the region aligned to strategic and commercial goals
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of experience within a finance function, preferably for a B2B and/or SaaS business, experience in consulting or investment banking
- Experience building and leading high performance finance teams teams
- Recent experience in strategic finance functions at a high-growth technology company including on go-to-market planning and revenue forecasting and product planning
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives; you are seen as a trusted and objective advisor
- Be a self-starter capable of driving business results
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment Excellent influencing skills (verbal and written communication skills)
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.