Finance Core Applications Lead
Help architect, build and run our finance applications as we scale
Stripe provide tools that make it easier for entrepreneurs all over the world to grow their businesses. As Finance Core Applications Lead within Internal Systems, you empower Finance and Accounting with the tools needed to help Stripe grow. You will use your past experiences supporting finance at high-growth, scaling organizations to select, implement, and manage the third-party applications that make up the foundation of finance tooling. You will build a global team that is motivated by a complex set of functional and technical challenges, consistently staying ahead of evolving business needs.
- Manage, develop, and enhance our existing application stack (Oracle, Anaplan)
- Work closely with business partners to understand and define requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic application efforts
- Continuously evaluate and refine tools and processes to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable
- Establish strong relationships within Finance and key business partners to ensure comprehensive and timely communication of project change
- Ensure appropriate controls and documentation are followed to facilitate an effective control environment
- Build out an execution-oriented, global team to maintain existing applications and implement new solutions as needed
- 10 years of relevant system architecting experience
- 5+ years working with Oracle (on-premise or cloud)
- Experience implementing and managing financial planning systems
- Experience scaling a global organization
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with management, IT, vendors and international teams
- Strong project management and organizational skills
To apply, please include:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.