Finance & Strategy Solutions Architect
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year. The Finance & Strategy team drives financial performance management and strategic decision-making amidst this backdrop of a dynamic, rapidly scaling business, and we are looking for an adept solutions architect and model builder who will help us shape the backbone of our financial planning infrastructure.
- Work closely with the Finance & Strategy, Financial Systems, and People teams to convert various business-planning use cases into modules in Anaplan, and to continuously improve system capabilities
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new modeling solutions for enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow
- Work closely with the Financial Systems team and external consultants to determine project requirements and drive buildout of modules
- Own ongoing system maintenance and recommend improvements that can drive efficiencies across Finance & Strategy
- Play a key role in designing the long-term Anaplan roadmap
- 5+ years of experience with Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, TM1, or similar
- Strong analytical skills, and a deep interest in problem solving and using technology to improve business processes
- Expert modeling capabilities with the ability to troubleshoot complex planning models, and design a modeling solution without explicit direction
- Subject matter expertise in financial management systems, including an understanding of accounting principles and how they apply to planning and/or consolidation solutions
- A strong understanding of integration best practices.
- Excellent relationship skills and can effectively work with business leaders, stakeholders, infrastructure team and various development teams across the organization
- A proclivity for working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment
- Experience working closely with a variety of Finance functions
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.