Finance & Strategy, LATAM
Be a part of building the Finance team at Stripe!
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business, handling billions of dollars each year. We are looking for finance experts to continue building an elite team to drive planning and strategy at Stripe. You will be instrumental in defining Stripe’s financial and business aspirations and realizing its potential by providing analytical rigor and strategic perspective to Stripe’s international business. Your work will be visible to Stripe leadership through deep partnership with organizations across the company.
- Partner with our Latin American leadership to drive the success of Stripe’s regional strategy by combining deep knowledge and understanding of Stripe’s business and value chain with financial and business metrics to help guide strategy and resource allocation.
- Be instrumental in defining pricing of Stripe’s products in the region.
- Support business reviews and planning processes with business partners (e.g. long range plan).
- Develop and monitor critical leading indicator metrics and success benchmarks and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Build and own financial forecast models, including scenario and ad-hoc models for in-depth analyses as well as ensure their quality, timeliness and accuracy.
- Build partnerships with Go-to-Market, Product, Engineering, and other organizations.
- 6+ years of experience in investment banking, corporate finance, private equity, management consulting or comparable.
- An ability to build strong collaborative relationships with business leads and a willingness to proactively work with teams and departments across the company.
- The ability to be a self-starter capable of dealing effectively with ambiguity and thriving in a fast-moving environment.
- The ability to maintain performance under tight timelines and an enthusiastic ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience building financial models (in Excel or other planning applications) and ability to understand how their outputs are shaped by business drivers.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn.
Nice to haves:
- Financial planning and analysis experience with exposure to key management processes at a high growth, scaling company.
- Understanding of and experience with card networks, payment-related products, or other financial services.
- Regional experience in one of Latin America’s tech markets.
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.