Finance & Strategy, Deal Pricing Lead for Americas
Be a part of building the Finance and Pricing teams at Stripe!
We are building an elite team to drive financial insight, pricing and deal strategy at Stripe. Deal Pricing is a dedicated finance function that provides deal pricing expertise and deal strategy support to Stripe’s Sales team. As a foundational member of this team, you will be instrumental in refining our deal playbook and process to accelerate deal velocity across Stripe.
- Serve as the key financial and strategic thought partner to senior Sales leadership in pricing deals at scale
- Be responsible for defining our margin guidance and tracking deal performance across Stripe, measuring pricing realization, identifying levers for margin uplift and outliers
- Develop and refine new frameworks to evaluate a deal’s attractiveness to Stripe, ensuring alignment between these frameworks and the company’s long range plan
- Scope Sales tooling that will increase deal velocity and pricing confidence
- Maintain up to date pricing benchmarks, using this data to measure our team’s success, and enhance our pricing philosophy
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the broader Deal Pricing team and invest in the career and professional development of the team
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 12 years of experience in finance or pricing at a leading technology company
- At least 5 years of experience collaborating and presenting recommendations to tough business issues to senior leadership
- At least 3 years of large strategic deal pricing experience
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative thought leadership with senior business partners
- The ability to lead indirect teams effectively through influencing skills, provide structure in ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Excellent financial modeling, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL and Tableau or a willingness to learn is a must
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.