Field Marketing Manager - Northern & Southern Europe
As an early member of the EMEA marketing team, you’ll help shape how we reach and interact with our customers, creating inspiring and compelling campaigns, resources and experiences that demonstrate how Stripe’s products can help our users scale their businesses. You’ll be counted on to work cross-functionally across several teams, including sales, account management, communications, product, user operations, and more.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, a self-starter, and an outstanding communicator.
You’ll have proven experience with and a passion for crafting and executing events, tailoring campaigns to high-potential prospects, developing joint offerings with our partners, and crafting experiences that engage and delight our users.
You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and never settle for good enough. You’re strategic and collaborative with a strong bias to action and you care about doing what’s best for our users, for Stripe, and your team.
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Our infrastructure and suite of APIs powers millions of businesses—from startups to publicly listed companies—in almost every country around the world. From developers and payments managers, to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies.
- Be the lead for regional marketing activity for Northern & Southern Europe.
- Work closely with the Northern & Southern Europe country lead and the regional teams to build, tailor, and extend our marketing strategy to reach multiple business models, verticals and segments.
- Build and execute on our regional events strategy with a mix of Stripe-hosted events, third party events, and brand activations.
- Develop an account-based marketing approach to extend integrated campaigns to our named account lists with a focus on driving named prospects through the funnel.
- Enable sales teams with toolkits, templates, and campaign timelines to ensure alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts.
- Be the lead for regional customer marketing, from developing case studies and video testimonials to running customer events and developing customer newsletters.
- Provide strategic mentorship and marketing support to our partners within the regions, with an eye toward enablement, co-marketing, and custom offerings with tier 1 partners.
- Partner with our global brand team and regional teams to develop and deploy awareness campaigns across priority regions.
- Generate user insights and partner closely with sales to develop effective campaign strategies and programs based on those insights.
- Work with regional comms and global field marketing to develop thought leadership content to engage prospects at the top of the funnel.
- Partner with global events and field marketing teams to ensure global alignment and reach of programs, content, and brand.
- Track, measure and communicate program results, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts.
- Be creative in finding new ways of advising a diverse range of personas about the value Stripe brings to businesses.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience, including expertise in events, customer marketing, account-based marketing, content creation, and multi-channel programs.
- Proven track record of developing sound marketing strategies and running innovative multi-channel campaigns that exceed target goals.
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills, including being able to convey complex topics with simplicity.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to handle multiple sophisticated projects at once.
- Validated leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data.
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.