Drive Stripe's growth.
We’re looking for a hands-on technical Integration engineer to help our growing landscape of applications. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building innovative solutions for complex business problems, collaborating cross-functionally to develop integration solutions. As an ETL engineer on the Integrations team you will work closely with other team members to develop, test and deploy integration solutions using Informatica as the platform.
- Participate in various phases of the software development lifecycle, including code development, testing, deployment and support
- Build end-to-end data pipelines using integration design patterns and various connection protocols REST and SOAP, JMS,file, SFTP, DB, Email, custom code
- Implement services using security mechanisms such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign On.
- Work on proof of concepts as needed to proactively highlight risks.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience in building integration solutions
- Experience in handling data structures like JSON, XML, CSV, Parquet, Rosettanet, EDI
- Experience in building integration solutions with various cloud applications like SFDC, Oracle, Workday, AWS, JIRA
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language such as Python, Java or similar
- Worked on handling huge data sets for ETL solutions Informatica Developer or Powercenter.
- You excel in analytics and problem solving.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn
- A CS background
- Experience in a high growth technology company
- Experience in the payments space
- Experience in consulting or finance
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.