Enterprise Support Specialist (Weekend)
Deliver incredible experiences to Stripe’s Enterprise users -- the largest and most complex business we serve.
As a part of our growing, global Enterprise Support Specialist team, you’ll spend most of your time interacting directly with our largest and most complex users – ensuring that they have a stellar Stripe experience. Many of our Enterprise Support Specialist team members grow to specialize in focus areas like risk, sales, and product.
If you’re constantly curious, enjoy providing an exceptional high-touch user experience, a strong writer, and a fast researcher, we want to hear from you!
- Spend the majority of your time interacting with Enterprise users by email and, as needed, by phone.
- Work closely with other teams (e.g. Account Managers, Technical Account Managers) to ensure a seamless experience for our users
- Optimize our internal and external documentation and processes to build and maintain context on Enterprise Users
- Spend some time analyzing our processes and instigating changes to help improve our user experience and scale our operations.
- Gain unique insights into how Stripe’s largest businesses scale and operate.
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Enjoys providing a high-touch user experience, talking about technical concepts, has great analytical skills, and will be comfortable explaining how Stripe works to our largest and most complex users
- Enjoys writing, and doing so quickly and clearly (you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English).
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Enjoys the puzzle of solving open-ended problems.
- Loves constantly learning about a changing technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth.
- Enjoys leveraging data to make decisions and get to the root cause of customer needs (Experience with SQL is a big plus!)
- Is happy to take on new projects, which can sometimes involve quickly researching to become a subject matter expert while seeing things through to completion.
- Availability to work a “weekender” schedule: Tuesday - Saturday (off Sunday & Monday) or Sunday - Thursday (off Friday & Saturday)
You should include these in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments.
- Why you want to work in this role.
- Languages you’d be comfortable communicating in beyond English, if any.
- Your answer to the following: given free rein, what are one or two improvements you would have made to the processes at a company or organization where you have worked? How would you assess if the change(s) was (were) successful?
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.