Account Support Manager, Enterprise
Support Stripe’s largest and most complex users
Account Support Managers work cross-functionally to support Stripe’s largest and most complex Enterprise users. We implement and operationalize solutions that enable them to grow their business with Stripe.
- Provide a Gold Standard Experience * to your assigned accounts’ key stakeholders.
- Work with the wider Operations Org to provide current state, resources and knowledge to enable Gold Standard Experience * across teams interacting directly with the user via support channels, external documentation, or product/feature feedback or development.
- Foster long term user relationships that grow loyalty to Stripe and Stripe products.
- Work cross-functionally both internally and within your user’s organizations to provide and implement operational solutions on subjects not limited to fraud/disputes, declines, product adoption and global expansion.
- Work closely with the Account Management and Technical Account Management teams as part of a larger effort to support these users on Stripe.
- Lead user facing meetings both in person and through video chat.
- Collaborate on the continued design of the Enterprise support offering.
*Gold Standard Experience is fast, concise, human, accurate, and informed
We’re looking for someone who is:
- 2+ years experienced in client facing work
- A strong product generalist who is energized by the challenge of solving difficult user related problems.
- Able to demonstrate communication as well as technical skills and has worked in a customer-facing role.
- Familiar with SQL (using SQL in current or previous role/s).
- Quick at prioritizing and responding to fluctuating, high-impact, urgent asks from multiple channels including Slack, video conference, email, in-person, etc.
- Energized by taking on technical troubleshooting and comfortable interfacing with technical teams.
- Operationally savvy, with an ability to identify and eliminate process friction.
- Professional, confident and collaborative with users ranging from Customer Success Agents to Executives.
- Practiced in small to medium scale project management.
- Organized and self-starting
- Able to travel up to 10%
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.