Enterprise Deal Desk Analyst, Revenue Operations
The Sales team at Stripe works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. The Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight.
The Deal Desk team (as part of Revenue Operations) serves as a trusted advisor to Sales in crafting and structuring deals. Deal Desk also works with internal stakeholders to create scalable and efficient policies and processes in support of deal making and sales activities.
- Provide support and guidance to Sales on best practice deal management and contract structuring. Shepherd deals through the sales cycle and internal approval process in collaboration with the appropriate cross-functional teams
- Drive standard methodologies to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness via deal reviews, early checkpoint, and enforcement of standard business practices and policies
- Serve as a trusted adviser and subject matter expert to sales on deal policies, contracts, product configuration, and business terms. Advise sales on objection handling techniques, alternative contract options, and/or value propositioning to help drive deal closures
- Support contract negotiations and deal construction for strategic, high value deals
- Collaborate with and provide advice and deal insights to cross functional teams (systems, legal, pricing, etc.) in order to build scalable, efficient processes; drive improvements in policies, processes, and systems, and to help increase sales productivity
You likely have:
- 7+ years experience in a commercial contracts environment, preferably in a technology based company/ies or in a legal environment focussing on technology based customers and contracts
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience, combined with strong business judgement and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner; self-starter with ability to independently identify action items required in any given situation (high-level critical thinking)
- Industry knowledge, technical insight, negotiation experience, and strong leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, with ruthless prioritization and timely and transparent communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work well with Sales and Sales leadership as well as other internal cross functional teams such as finance, legal, and pricing
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and of Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) tools
- Proficiency in Negotiations
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.