Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes use our software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. With our products, some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies (e.g., Shopify, Amazon, Zoom, Salesforce, Wayfair, Peloton, Blackbaud, Twilio, Lyft, and more) are growing their revenue, expanding to new markets, and launching new lines of business. By helping businesses accept payments from anywhere in the world and accelerating the economic shift from offline to online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
The Communications team builds Stripe’s brand and influence across the world, helping shape the company’s strategy along the way. We’re looking for a seasoned communications professional to help tell the stories of our largest customers and how they partner with Stripe to achieve outstanding business results. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Stripe’s products, an ability to navigate complex partnership and organizational dynamics, experience working with large, public companies, and a knack for telling interesting stories that weave together into a multi-year campaign. They’re also creative and persistent, able to quickly refresh their strategy to overcome changing circumstances or obstacles to achieve their goals.
At Stripe, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
- Drive enterprise user stories that advance Stripe’s narrative and influence globally
- Translate the complexity of Stripe’s products (and the scope of Stripe’s impact) into pitches and stories that expand what people think of when they hear “Stripe"
- Run major launches and sustained momentum campaigns
- Work closely with our executive team, including Stripe’s Chief Revenue Officer, Stripe’s Chief Product Officer, and Stripe’s co-founders
- Collaborate with senior product and sales leaders on media interviews, events, and speaking engagements
- Develop and maintain relationships with reporters and influencers, particularly at financial service trades and business media
- Work closely with our international comms team to scale our enterprise story globally, ensuring consistency across geographies
- Help shape corporate and product strategy
- Be excited to get creative and push beyond traditional playbooks to advance Stripe’s reputation
We’re looking for someone with
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- 5 to 10 years of experience in technology public relations, preferably in a SaaS and/or B2B environment
- Experience collaborating with sales, product teams, and other senior executives
- Relationships with key business and technology reporters
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.